Pink Pillowcase with Horse Detail - 100% Real Silk
95 100 £95.00 - £100.00
- Size: 74 x 48 cm
- 100% real silk pillowcase
- 19 mm momme* charmeuse silk (also known as crepe backed satin) with luxurious lustre finish weave. This type of silk is lightweight and has a natural elasticity, which makes it the ideal fabric for use in sheets, pillow cases.
- The envelope flap ensures the pillow will remain securely inside your pillowcase and this allows you to sleep on either side. No zippers are used.
- Made in the UK
Why buy silk pillowcases?
- Silk is incredibly smooth and feels great on skin.
- It is naturally hypoallergenic.
- Silk prevents knotting, matting and bedhead hair and preserves the moisture content of the hair. It helps to prevent frizz and tangles, protects hair extensions and prolonging your blow-dry. Hair glides on the silk rather than rubs.
- Silk regulates body temperature.
- It has anti-ageing and anti sleep crease benefits.
- Silk reduces friction on your skin while you sleep - it's a cleaner sleep surface that is gentler on your skin and helps to retain its natural moisture. Sleeping on silk locks those all-important lotions and potions into your skin, so you can see the hydrating benefits in the morning.
- Silk boasts a natural resistance to dust mites, fungus and mould – along with many other unwanted visitors. It’s also free of chemicals. In beauty terms, this means keeping red, puffy eyes at bay – along with other unwanted rashes. Silk helps to sooth and reduce Contact Dermatitis (Eczema).
- Silk is actually perfect for all seasons and climates, from cold winter nights to broiling summers, you can sleep in silk and be incredibly comfortable (more on this below)
- Machine washable at 30˚C / 85˚F (recommended) up to 60˚C / 140˚F. Always wash on a delicate cycle.
- Do not tumble dry or bleach
- Do air dry your silk.
- Handle carefully when wet. Don’t soak, wring or rub, this will damage the smooth fibres.
- Iron on reverse while damp with cool iron. Do not spray silk with water while ironing. Un-ironed silk will still deliver all its benefits.
Please note NHS Guidelines: Do not use pillows for babies under 1 year old.
- Optional gift boxes are available for sending the pillowcases as gifts. Otherwise the pillowcases will be sent in cellophane wrappers with tissue paper.
Shipping only to United Kingdom. Please contact us to enquire about International shipping.