For all orders placed via Long Studio Design, return shipping costs are to be paid by the customer for a full refund of the item as long as they comply with our returns policy. You should request your returns label from our email address firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of receiving the delivery.
For your return to be accepted, the item must be received back to us within 28 days of when it was first received by you.
How to Return
• Email Long Studio Design within 14 days of delivery to request your returns label.
• Returns will require label(s) and documents to be printed prior to shipping; you will need access to a printer.
• If you wish to return items from multiple orders, you will need to download a label for each delivery and ensure that the correct label is attached to each package.
• If you are returning the order internationally a commercial invoice may be supplied. If so, please sign it and ensure this is also attached to the outside of the package.
• Include the packing slip inside your return and please pack your order carefully to prevent damage in transit. Damaged returns may not be accepted.
• We recommend using a registered post or delivery service to return goods and keeping a record of the tracking details.
• Please ship your return or have it collected within 1 week of requesting the returns label to make sure the label remains valid and to comply with our policy.
• Once we receive the returned item(s) a refund will be issued to your original payment method. Original delivery fees will not be refunded.
Returns must comply with our policy:
• For returns, you must request a return label by emailing us at email@example.com within 14 days of receiving the relevant delivery.
• All returns must be received back by Long Studio Design within 28 days to be accepted and eligible for a full refund.
• Original delivery fees will not ordinarily be refunded.
• Returns should go back to Long Studio Design directly using labels provided by ourselves only; please do not return your order via any other means unless directed to by us.
• You will need to include your packing slip inside the package when you return it to us. Any returns without a packing slip may not be accepted.
• All items must be returned in the original packaging provided. Where provided, any branded packaging such as satin bags and clothing tags should be included in your return.
• The item(s) should be returned unworn and in perfect condition. Any returns that are damaged, soiled or returned without their original labels may not be accepted and may be sent back to you.
• You cannot return items that have been made-to-order or personalised for you.
• Wallpapers should be hung in accordance with the instructions enclosed within each roll. No claim will be accepted unless the hanging instructions have been followed. No claim will be valid when more than 1 roll has been hung (as any fault should be obvious prior to hanging). We always recommend using a good quality ready mix adhesive to hang the wallpaper.
• Once Long Studio Design receives the returned item(s) a refund will be issued by Long Studio Design to your original payment method, usually within 3 working days.
• If you have returned items for multiple orders, the refunds may be processed individually. You will receive an email once your refund(s) have been processed.
• Once the refund has been made, please allow up to 7 days for the refund to appear in your account or to show on your statement.
• We do not offer exchanges. For a different size or style, please organise a return of your original order with us and place a new order via LongStudioDesign.com.
• You can contact us with any questions or to receive an update on your refund status.
• If the item is faulty when you receive it, please inform us within 14 days of receipt including a photo and description of the fault. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will arrange a free return for a refund or replacement for you at no additional cost.
• If you have had the item for over 14 days we will try seek to arrange a solution, but please note that we're unable to offer a repair, replacement or refund for items that you have owned for more than 6 months.
• Items which are damaged or as a result of normal wear and tear, by accident or through misuse will not be considered faulty.
Still need help? Please contact us.